Need help? Just read these tips from Heart :) for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream HouseHome / iPhone - iPod /
This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Need help? Just read these tips from Heart :)" and has been posted or updated on Jun 27, 2014 by Heart. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Need help? Just read these tips from Heart :)
Hi it's Heart...again. Let me start with tips about depression
Ways depression is caused.
1. Sometimes when you have a new baby your child gets jealous it's just natural. You are who you are. Some children don't like there siblings it's just like that.
2. Ignoring the child. I know we don't do it on purpose but sometimes we can forget about other children. It's alright everyone has done it before :)
3. The red glove
Okay I know the red glove is for bad behaviors and I'm outnumbered in saying kids get depressed. It's true! Scolding them too much makes them sad.
If you have an only child and your parents are obsessed with work children get lonely!
5. Praising them too much
Of course you want them to feel appreciated but don't praise them too much!
Ways to help-
1. Buy new toys
2. If your child is jealous make sure once the baby is born to have them play (giggle party, train, jumpy etc)
3. Buy psychotherapy if it's really bad
4. Buy a bag of groceries
5. Buy fruits and candy from the flea market and give it to your person
6. Also children might like if you have a sibling for them if your family is busy making money :)
Also keep in mind people! You may disagree with me but there is NO such thing as a demon child. Children will be children. They will be naughty but there is no such thing as a PERFECT child. I have NEVER EVER had a child whose eyes turned red when jealous. I had a nice easy child who looked exactly like how people describe the demon child but I don't believe I ever saw their eyes turn red and try to kill their family. I'm just say in.
Just some little random tips
·Always have at least a spare $1000 in your pocket in case you need to buy anything such as penicillin for infections.
·Don't eat rotten food when the random event asks if you want to take a chance with the food
·Don't say yes to the trainer who says he can help you with your job (he just eats all your food)
·Keep in mind pets are actually nice for children but if you hate them if you put them in the kiddy pool they can't move.
·Don't make your little people work too much over night or they become really weak.
Thanks for reading I'd appreciate it if you liked if it was at all helpful :)
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.