This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Some Helpful Tips" and has been posted or updated on Jul 19, 2014 by CutieBunny123. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Some Helpful Tips
Here are some tips for Virtual Families 2. These tips have really helped me, and I hope they help you too! :)
Here are some things NOT to buy, for various reasons.
- Carousel: You shouldn't buy this, because it costs a lot of money, and you can't do anything with it.
- Paintings: There are perks to buying paintings, such as completing one of the goals, but the paintings are overpriced.
- Towels: They're pretty, but they don't do anything at all.
- Soap: You can't do anything with the soap, like the towels and the carousel.
- Dining Room Tables: Your peeps don't use the tables, so there's no reason to buy them.
Some Baby Making Tips:
- If they say that they "can't agree that it's time to have a baby," it's a lie. Just keep dragging them until they say "trying to make a baby"
- For twins/triplets, praise one of them once or twice when they are trying to make a baby.
- Once you have the baby, proper child are is important. Make sure they aren't hungry and make sure they don't do any bad things. To prevent them from doing bad behaviors, (throwing rocks, tearing books, etc.) buy them toys. They toys will keep them happy, plus encourage them to play with the toys, rather than in the toilet.
- Another tip: Let your child play in the workshop A LOT. They will grow up to e builders/carpenters and you can get rooms renovated for free.
- For Depression: Give your peeps candy, praise them, let them read stories, watch tv, and work as little as possible. Also having pets can keep the children happy.
- Selling Items: If you want to sell something, say you only needed it to achieve a goal and you've started to hate it, all you have to do is click decorate, and move the item you want to sell out to the curb. If you like the price that is shown then you let the item go. You can sell furniture, and pets there. It's a fast way to make money off of things you don't want.
That's all I've got for now, so there you go. I hoped these tips helped you, they certainly helped me! :)
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.