This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Hints and tips everyone should know!" and has been posted or updated on Aug 2, 2014 by Lovelygirl123. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Hints and tips everyone should know!
Virtual families 2 is a very simple game if you just follow a few rules, and know a few tips and tricks!
- Never discipline your people for eating!
- Always buy food. Keep your food level over 500. You can check this by taping your fridge.
- Always buy the hand sanitizer from the flea market. You never know when someone is sick!
- Let people exercise!
- Scold them for bad behavior!
- Make sure to buy toys for them!
- If you encourage them to play in the workshop, they may become a builder which can lead to free rooms!
- Let them play!
- Make sure your adults are happy, healthy, and have a bed.
- Praise them while making babies!
- You can always adopt!
- Keep trying!!!!
- Make them work, then praise them until they say "Stop nagging!" Then drag them back to work, and praise them again reappear this process 10x-15x.
- Always leave them working when exiting the game!
- Never Ever NEVER scold them while they work.
Keeping a tidy yard and house
- I recommend hiring a maid and gardner, if not possible put the children to work!
What to buy and what not to buy
Yes! Buy it!
- career boosters
No! Don't buy it!
- the flea market books/movies
- the flea market perfumes/fragrances
- the flea market encyclopedias
Remember you can buy extra furniture, it doesn't usually do anything, but it fun to have!!!
So, if you have any questions look to other tips and tricks! I'm on my 12th generation, have all my rooms renovated, and own everything you can buy! I hope you found this helpful! Good luck!
Stay tuned for more tips!!!
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.