Energy drinks are not the only way to make people hyper! for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream HouseHome / iPhone - iPod /
This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Energy drinks are not the only way to make people hyper!" and has been posted or updated on Aug 7, 2014 by Awesome_Person. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Energy drinks are not the only way to make people hyper!
I used to think that the only way to make people hyper was the energy drinks. That is not true. I will tell you how to make your people hyper. When the peeps aren't tired they won't sleep, but they will relax in the hammock (locked until three generations have owned the house) You have to repeatedly make them relax in the hammock until their status says hyper.
Hint for baby making
1. Whenever you see an energy drink in the flea market buy it
2. Make one of the parents hyper by making them relax in the hammock repeatedly
3. Then give the energy drink to the other parent
4. Now try for a baby
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House expert then please try to help others with their questions.