This page contains Kick The Boss 2 Glitches for iPhone - iPad called "Automatic fast kill - craziest glitch Ever" and has been posted or updated on Nov 13, 2013 by Timo.
- Developer: Game Hive Corp.
- Publisher: Game Hive Corp.
- Genre: Action
- Release: Dec 9, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Automatic fast kill - craziest glitch Ever
What you must have first is foam finger. Thats all you need. No hack application or what-so-ever. You must use both hand to do this. If you are such an egghead call your friend to help u.
1. Click and hold the foam finger. JUST hold it in the same position.
2. Without removing your finger, click the weapon-boss-what-so-ever with the 'other' finger.
3. Keep holding. If your foam finger disapear. Then repeat!
4. Now choose other weapon (well keep holding your foam finger )
5. Now you can use the other weapon that you choosed earlier ( suppose to be )
6. My God !!! The foam finger still stay there. Well u can remove your lovely finger now. Aannnd.... The foam finger STILL stay there. If it disappear, dont blame me. You probably miss one step. Or i forget to write ( no way i forgot!!)
7. Im sorry if I have to say you R idiot - IF you r not repeat the step. Want to automatic kill? Just arrange the foam finger as many as you can at the bottom .
Now your lovely cute boss are going to laugh all day long. He just laugh and jump and laugh till he dead! Now you can just eat your breakfast and come back after dinner to check how many money youve collected. Just put your device to "never sleep" mode and leave it in your room, you can be rich . Altough ive never try it...yet. Enjoy killing :).
Well if it not working, dont blame me. Its work for me.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: HaloKnight S117
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.