This page contains Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree Of Life Hints for iPhone - iPod called "First Four Puzzles" and has been posted or updated on Aug 6, 2013 by Nyx. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Miscellaneous Edutainment
- Release: Apr 8, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
First Four Puzzles
- Puzzle 1: Drop an adult villager on the fish skeleton. They will do the rest.
- Puzzle 2: Drop as many adult villagers as you have on the debris near the stream and they will clear the debris. Leave one villager at the stream once the debris are gone to keep the stream clear.
- Puzzle 3: Drop a villager on the salt or freshwater pots. They will take some water to the big pot in the lab. Drop a different villager on the blackened rocks and they will carry the rocks to the fire. When the rock in the fire glows red, drop a villager on it and they will carry the rock to the pot. You will have boiling water.
- Puzzle 4: Boil saltwater. Drop three villagers on the soapy smelling flowers. They will take the flowers to the table. Drop a villager on the table and they will cook it. Lastly, drop a villager on the pot and they will stack the soap.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree Of Life expert then please try to help others with their questions.