This page contains Flow Free: Bridges Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Jan 17, 2013 by nadineniev. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Big Duck Games LLC
- Publisher: Big Duck Games LLC
- Genre: Miscellaneous Edutainment
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Tips
- Much like within the first game called "Flow Free" you have to cover all the power grid space and link up every node however, you now should also navigate the bridge featured on each level. Among the lines you draw must go through the bridge up and down, while another needs to undergo it up and down before both of them finish off in their destination points.
- You will find four criteria for succeeding in a level: you have to join together dots of the identical color in a single continuous line. They should not overlap at any time. You cannot leave a single bit of the power grid uncovered. Two lines must go through the bridge that now features on each level.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Flow Free: Bridges expert then please try to help others with their questions.