This page contains Finger Tied Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Basic Gameplay Hints" and has been posted or updated on Dec 20, 2012 by Jason D. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Streaming Colour Studios
- Publisher: Streaming Colour Studios
- Genre: Miscellaneous Board Games
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Basic Gameplay Hints
- Do not use your finger nail to roll your finger to make a good turn, the game may think you lifted your finger and puzzle will end.
- You cannot start a puzzle until all movable blocks are touched concurrently. Have a couple of seconds to put both hands right into a position that feels comfortable before beginning with the puzzle. If a situation feels painful before you begin moving your fingers, you aren't able to complete that puzzle.
- Please play this game with one of your friends - most of the four-block puzzles tend to be simpler to play by having an extra group of hands on them.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Finger Tied expert then please try to help others with their questions.