This page contains Finger Tied Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Basic Gameplay Hints" and has been posted or updated on Dec 20, 2012 by Jason D.
- Developer: Streaming Colour Studios
- Publisher: Streaming Colour Studios
- Genre: Board / Card
- Release: Oct 18, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Basic Gameplay Hints
- Do not use your finger nail to roll your finger to make a good turn, the game may think you lifted your finger and puzzle will end.
- You cannot start a puzzle until all movable blocks are touched concurrently. Have a couple of seconds to put both hands right into a position that feels comfortable before beginning with the puzzle. If a situation feels painful before you begin moving your fingers, you aren't able to complete that puzzle.
- Please play this game with one of your friends - most of the four-block puzzles tend to be simpler to play by having an extra group of hands on them.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.