This page contains Monsters, Inc. Run Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gameplay Hints" and has been posted or updated on Jan 17, 2013 by Amaterasu. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
General Gameplay Hints
- The greater XP you've, the simpler it's to level up and access new stages.
- In Endless Mode, kill opponents for coins, then break blocks for additional points.
- Be on the lookout for bigger coins with blue M's. The yellow and whitened ones count 2X and 5X, correspondingly.
- You are able to swap characters by collecting Scare Tags littered throughout each level. Change to Sulley or any other Scarer depending on the obsticle.
- Mike can break blocks, but you will need to get a boost.
- Fancy upgrades: The Phast gives your monster boost and double jump power and also the MOR RAY converts Coins into 2X Coins.
- You are able to upgrade devices to make them more effectivebut you will need to unlock them first.
- To play, tap the screen to leap. To obvious large obstacles, press longer to leap higher.
- It's not necessary to avoid opponents. Just jump on their heads.
- To obtain 100 % completion per level, always collect the next items: a ball, stuffed animal and sock.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Monsters, Inc. Run expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos