This page contains Nemo's Reef Hints for iPhone - iPod called "7 Different Plant Combinations for Zoom-in Fish" and has been posted or updated on Apr 19, 2013 by ChristopherReef. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
7 Different Plant Combinations for Zoom-in Fish
When you zoom-in on your screen, certain plant combinations will attract/yield zoom-in fish. I'm on level 26 and I still don't think the zoom-in fish bring any value to the game, just something extra to add to your reef! Plant these next to each other and you'll notice them spark:
- Giant Green Seabush and Green Straight Seaweed: blue & yellow fish
- Yellow Table Plant and Red Branch: white & orange striped bottlenose fish
- Rock and Yellow Table Plant: red & yellow/green striped fish
- Purple Marine Shrub and Giant Brown Grass: purple and yellow sad fish
- Yellow Plateau Plant and Heap of Stones: white and yellow striped bottlenose fish
- Orange Tube Sponge and Orange Bell Sea Pen: red and orange/green striped fish
- Giant Brown Seagrass and Brown Seaweed Cluster and Flat Rock: white and red striped bottlenose fish
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Nemo's Reef expert then please try to help others with their questions.