This page contains Nemo's Reef Hints for iPhone - iPad called "How keep the White Seahorse" and has been posted or updated on May 15, 2013 by IWantIGet.
- Developer: Disney
- Publisher: Disney
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Dec 20, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
How keep the White Seahorse
To keep your white seahorse, you need to:
- Wait until the mission comes up
- Pick a secluded area (under ledges are great)
- Arrange rocks and stones of any type to place around your Silver Bubble Corral (looks like a brain)
- You Must grow a New Silver Bubble Corral....if you have one already, use it as a guide to place your rocks around, then remove and plant the new one in it's place
- Different people have different things work, the main thing is it must be a New plant! And it has to be a somewhat secluded area. Some have just used one rock or stone and other's, like me, surrounded the plant with all different types. I used pile of rocks, flat rocks and boulders and placed mine under a ledge and surrounded it around and above the ledge.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Noah's Nana
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.