This page contains RAD Soldiers Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Jan 14, 2013 by flimhair. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
General Gameplay Tips
- Wait until two or more are within the blast radius to inflict maximum damage against the enemy squad by throwing a granade.
- Balance your troops with light and heavy solders for best game.
- The bigger the cross-hair is, the more damage you'll do if you take a shot from a certain position. Also think of how much damage you might take from that position on the next turn.
- If you conserve energy at the end of your turn, your soldiers will return fire.
- If you think you've made a mistake, or you wanna try a different approach, you can hit the Undo button to rewind your moves.
- Sometimes, wiping out the enemy is easier than just holding the rocket.
- A well-armed soldier is always more use than two raw and ready recruits.
- Think you'll be left exposed after your turn if you attack!? Look for shield icons on the ground. A red shield is good, yellow shield is even better.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an RAD Soldiers expert then please try to help others with their questions.