This page contains Scribble Hero Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Jan 24, 2013 by Gator. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Nickelodeon
- Publisher: Nickelodeon
- Genre: Action General
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Tips
- Sidekicks and undead upgrades should assist you to much more inside your task conquering the obsticles.
- Don't stand close to the edges from the screen. It's harmful.
- Sketch shoots inside a specific direction depending on the page: if left page he shoots for the right and if right page he shoots for the left.
- As with most games get coins whenever you can. You will need this virtual currency to purchase weapons and items within the Shop.
- A explosive device won't kill aliens, but additionally inflate other bombs in the region.
- You are able to activate a preview of every weapon before buying. Which new weapons you can buy.
- Use a much greater edge on the battleground and buy upgrade: utilities, bombs, helth etc.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Scribble Hero expert then please try to help others with their questions.