This page contains Final Fantasy 4 Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Basic Gameplay Hints" and has been posted or updated on Jan 14, 2013 by KookieStar. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Dec 20, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Basic Gameplay Hints
- Exploring dungeons completely - watch the percentage counter on the lower touchscreen - gives you a few items for your troubles, and is almost always worth doing.
- When grinding through easy battles, just pop the game into auto and allow your team to do its thing.
- Keep it simple in action as front rows are for fighters, back rows are for the mages. Back row members take less damage from physical attacks, so keep the weak ones back.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Final Fantasy 4 expert then please try to help others with their questions.