This page contains Hundreds Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Basic Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Jan 21, 2013 by najibusan. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Basic Gameplay Tips
- When you will need to begin by reduction of how big a circle to be able to adjust the amount in the heart of the screen bear in mind that when totally reset, you can begin building the amount back up to 100.
- Black circles having a grey mix inside it represent immoveable objects, and you will need to work your growth around them.
- If half from the circle you press is outlined, which means it's connected to a different circle. Discover witch one and do both of them in the same size.
- If you have spinning saws slightly expand lots of circles, so if there is a collision you will not lose lots of effort.
- If a wandering ice bubble has frozen a circle solid, simply hold down the frozen circle until it's become big enough to burst with the chilled layer.
View all Cheats for Hundreds
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Hundreds expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos