This page contains Banana Kong Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Basic Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Feb 5, 2013 by ops. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: FDG Entertainment
- Publisher: FDG Entertainment
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jan 24, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
General Basic Gameplay Tips
- Go to the shop to upgrade animals, the glide ability and also to unlock special Rainbow bananas. Then purchase 1-ups, the option to bounce on water along with other helpful things.
- The gorilla can bust through spider webs and barrels. While running through barrels, spider webs and bats will slow the gorilla down.
- Press and contain the screen to glide it is a fantastic way to avoid piranha-plagued waters.
- When your power meter is full, swipe towards the right to carry out a power dash. This super move transmits the gorilla through objects, including stone and plane remains.
- Hitch rides on animals and make utilization of their capabilities.
- Use objects within the atmosphere to your benefit. Bounce off flowers and swing on vines.
- Earn free bananas by finishing different tasks, like registering for Tapjoy, or emails from Target.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Banana Kong expert then please try to help others with their questions.