This page contains Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Basic Gameplay Guide" and has been posted or updated on Jan 30, 2013 by EmmaWatson. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Basic Gameplay Guide
- Fundamental units are produced within the game by joining three units of the identical type and color together inside a line. Up and down, they'll form an attacking pressure, while a horizontal positioning turns them right into a defensive wall.
- Fusing happens when two teams of units are stacked on top of one another, improving their attacking strength.
- Fusion is ideal when used along with a Champion or Elite unit.
- Links would be best produced throughout the stage from the game in which you aren't under heavy threat.
- In the game start you need to focus on creating as numerous Links as you possibly can before your attacker has generated a significant military themself.
- Walls are produced when units of the identical color and kind are put flat in several 3 or more.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes expert then please try to help others with their questions.