This page contains Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Basic Gameplay Guide" and has been posted or updated on Jan 30, 2013 by EmmaWatson. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
Basic Gameplay Guide
- Fundamental units are produced within the game by joining three units of the identical type and color together inside a line. Up and down, they'll form an attacking pressure, while a horizontal positioning turns them right into a defensive wall.
- Fusing happens when two teams of units are stacked on top of one another, improving their attacking strength.
- Fusion is ideal when used along with a Champion or Elite unit.
- Links would be best produced throughout the stage from the game in which you aren't under heavy threat.
- In the game start you need to focus on creating as numerous Links as you possibly can before your attacker has generated a significant military themself.
- Walls are produced when units of the identical color and kind are put flat in several 3 or more.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes expert then please try to help others with their questions.