This page contains The Blockheads Glitches for iPhone - iPod called "Version 1.5 Duplication" and has been posted or updated on Apr 7, 2014 by TBHCattyKat. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Version 1.5 Duplication
As we all know, version 1.5 came out and all the duplicating ways are fixed. But luckily, we have found one existing. This is one that my friend told me.
- Step 1: Hold an item you want to dupe over a chest space, do not let go.
- Step 2: Double tap home button (the button that is ON the ipad, left or right side of your ipad depending which side your iPad is facing) if your on iPad mini, press home button once if your on a regular iPad.
- Step 3. Click back into the game.
- Step 4. Click exit to menu(DO NOT GET INTO THE GAME!!! You have to click exit to menu, if you straight forward go into the actual game it won't work)
- Step 5. Click back to singleplayer and select the world you were duping on, and enjoy!
Not sure if it works for iPhones or Android phones, tablets yet, but try! 100% works for iOS 7! Read steps 4 and 5 clearly. It might be confusing for some people, so I'll simplify it:
- Step 1: Do the singleplayer chest cheat.
- Step 2. When you get into the game,don't click "resume". Click "exit to menu".
- Step 3. Click "singleplayer" then the world you were trying to duplicate the item on.
- Step 4. Repeat this if you want to dupe more, different items.
Always read it over again if you were confused, or try again if it didn't work. You're welcome to ask any questions about this glitch!
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Blockheads expert then please try to help others with their questions.