This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Various Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Jan 14, 2013 by Mitsuki3. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Various Gameplay Tips
- To get a two player session going in the game, select that option from the menu screen, hook up with a buddy over Game Center, or be matched up with a random partner for your brand new world.
- Every cube in the world can be destroyed and re-used and those cubes can be used as building materials to make equipment and structures in the game. Experiment with destroying every cube type in the world to find out what's available.
- There are two ways to make crafting go a bit faster: you can spend Time Crystals to complete a job immediately or purchase the Double-Time upgrade for a one-off fee (crafting times are permanently reduced by half once you have this upgrade).
- If you want to change name of your character you need to rename the character when you warp him into a new world. Once you've tapped on the warp-in bubble, rename him in the little window that comes up.
- To move is simple because wherever you tap on the screen, your character will travel to next.
- Harvesting plants with a machete is a great way to get hold of fruit and other edible foods that will restore your character's hunger meter.
- Keep in mind each upgrade will push you to the limits of your current capabilities so be prepared.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Blockheads expert then please try to help others with their questions.