This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Various Tips" and has been posted or updated on Jan 18, 2013 by Donkey/Fallon. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
The VERY first tip is
- Never place a torch inside your WOODEN house. This may result to a burned house.
- Avoid cutting trees from the very bottom. Start at the top part going down. This will give you more wood. Depends on how tall the tree is. Don't dig the block where the tree is standing on. This will break the tree and the leaves will wilt branch by branch.
- Don't eat all the seeds and fruits you find. Save some in your chest or basket. I usually like to store apples and oranges in my basket. I also keep a BOAT and a BED in the basket. And my tools are in another basket. The reason I'm telling you to save these is cause these materials might run out and you might need them in future crafts. And also planting/farming.
- Make lots of torches or lanterns. In case you are mining. Place lots of torches/lanterns in various places that will help light your way back to the surface.
- If you encounter an 'ocean'. Use a Boat, swimming takes time. I don't recommend it. I've done it several times and believe me. It took me an hour to get to the other side. If travelling. Use a carrot on a stick, And a donkey. You can find donkeys (& carrots) just nearby the West and East Equator. You never find donkeys in Poles.
- If you want to create a swimming pool. (or self-made lake) Try to find the nearest lake or ocean. Sit next to the lake/ocean and meditate there. Wait until it's snowing and the water turns into ice. Break down the ice as many as you like. Go back to your PREPARED water area. Wait until the snow disappears. I recommend doing this in the day. Place the ice INSIDE the area and it'll turn into water. Keep adding until the amount you want is sufficient. Extra: But before doing this cover the area with glass (Needs 1 sand each glass you can find sand in deserts and equators.) then place the ice.
- Also don't try to go to the bottom of the ocean. You'll just get hurt. Trust me. I've tried. TRIED.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Blockheads expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos