This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Useful Tips" and has been posted or updated on Apr 10, 2013 by Films. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- Don't place a campfire in your wooden house. Results: house on fire. Dont place it near any wooden items, actually.
- You cannot die, just move incredibly slow.
- Using spears or swords on animals will get you either leather, meat, fur, or feathers.
- Replant every tree you chop down in order to have a reliable source of food. You can plant things by tapping some fruit or veggies and tap in the ground.
- Cactuses damage your blockhead, but not as much as you would think.
- Feed blockheads 1-2 times a day in order to keep them from starving.
- Don't walk under trees at night or sunset.
- Chillies are hot. If you eat too many they can damage your blockhead.
- Hot tubs can be made by putting campfires under a pool of water.
- Start from the top branch of chopping trees. You will get more wood, sticks, and debris this way.
I will add more soon!
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Blockheads expert then please try to help others with their questions.