This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Useful Tips" and has been posted or updated on Apr 10, 2013 by Films.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- Don't place a campfire in your wooden house. Results: house on fire. Dont place it near any wooden items, actually.
- You cannot die, just move incredibly slow.
- Using spears or swords on animals will get you either leather, meat, fur, or feathers.
- Replant every tree you chop down in order to have a reliable source of food. You can plant things by tapping some fruit or veggies and tap in the ground.
- Cactuses damage your blockhead, but not as much as you would think.
- Feed blockheads 1-2 times a day in order to keep them from starving.
- Don't walk under trees at night or sunset.
- Chillies are hot. If you eat too many they can damage your blockhead.
- Hot tubs can be made by putting campfires under a pool of water.
- Start from the top branch of chopping trees. You will get more wood, sticks, and debris this way.
I will add more soon!
Please submit a problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 04-21-2016
Posted on: 04-12-2016
Posted on: 04-07-2016
From: Jet fuel
Posted on: 04-04-2016
Posted on: 03-14-2016
Posted on: 01-04-2016
Posted on: 11-29-2015