This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPod called "What to Do when Warped in - PT 2" and has been posted or updated on Apr 11, 2013 by Films. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
What to Do when Warped in - PT 2
- After you have a house built, a bed built, and a few torches, it's best to go out and search for some food.
- Food appears on trees; pine trees (long trunked, tall dark trees) will not produce food, only wood and sticks.
- Orange trees are short and have a lightly colored trunk. Little orange dots should appear on these, and you can tap on them to grab them. Usually I place all my food in a basket. Drag and drop food you gather into the basket you have.
- Mango trees usually spawn near maple trees, and are light in color. Branches are a light green and yellow, base is colored like orange trees. Mangos look very much like oranges, so make sure you can't mix them up.
- Apple trees look like orange trees. They spawn in dodo country; (mountains, equators, etc).
- The brightly colored trees are maple trees. They do not produce food, but they do produce seeds.
- Cactuses are very prickly and can damage your blockhead, but they produce food. They produce prickly fruits. Just because the fruits are "prickly," it doesn't mean they will hurt your blockhead while eating them.
- Chillies are the rarest kind of crop/food out there. It grows our of the ground in tiny bushy-like dark leaves. They look sort of like carrots.
- Sunflowers and flax produce their seeds, which are edible.
- Carrots grow out of the ground (obviously) and look very much like chillies except their leaves are light and they can turn into flowers if left alone for a while.
- Dig up some dirt to find worms. They are edible but only produce a small amount of fullness for your blockhead.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Blockheads expert then please try to help others with their questions.