This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPod called "What to Do After Warped in PT 3" and has been posted or updated on Apr 11, 2013 by Films. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
What to Do After Warped in PT 3
This is part three. Sorry about part 2, there was a limit to characters and I couldn't tell you when pt 3 was going to be out.By now, you should have a workbench, a woodwork bench, and a tool bench, a decent food supply, and a cozy shack.
- Let's make some tools. Tap into the TOOLBENCH LVL 1 to start making tools. If you haven't built this yet, go into your workbench and build it for one flint and one dirt. You can find flint in the ground; it looks like pieces of black stuff trapped in dirt. You get more flint when digging with a spade, which is one of the many tools you will use in the game.
- I recommend having one spade, one spear, and one machete. You may also need an ax.
- After making some tools, do a little of exploring. Tap where the black is and the black will move over. Make sure to return home before the sun sets, I highly recommend this.
- If you spot a donkey or dropbear, stab them with the spear. You will need about 5 food, though, because you will get injured when stabbing a dropbear.
- If you plan on doing long exploring, pack all your food, a chest, some wood, and your workbench, and your toolbench. You can also pack your bed if you'd like.
- If you plan on mining, craft a mining tool. This makes mining faster and easier, which saves energy. Mine into every block you see that has little prices of colorful diamonds, coper, gold flakes, etc.
- Also grab all jewels you can find, this could lead to rewards and light.
PT four coming soon! I could use a like.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Blockheads expert then please try to help others with their questions.