This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPod called "What to Do After Warped in PT 4" and has been posted or updated on Apr 12, 2013 by Films. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
What to Do After Warped in PT 4
- Mine five stone. If you already have five stone, go back to your "main place", or home.
- Once at home, go to your Workbench and update it to level 2 for five stone. This should take a couple minutes.
- Now build the Taylor's bench. This requires five more stone and five flax. Flax can be found in bushy-like plants that grow out of the ground. They produce flax seeds which are edible.
- When you find a flax plant, it's best to use a machete to destroy it. Then you will get twice the flax. Make sure it is grown before taking its flax, otherwise you could get only one or no flax.
- Take the flax back and craft a Taylor's bench.
- Get stone out of your inventory or mine some more.
- LINEN: Five flax
- LEATHER: Dropped when dropbears or donkeys die
- FUR: Dropped when a dropbear dies
Now you can craft clothing. Good luck! At five likes I will make a part five.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Blockheads expert then please try to help others with their questions.