This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPod called "What to Do After Warped in PT 5" and has been posted or updated on Apr 12, 2013 by Films. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
What to Do After Warped in PT 5
Here is the Part 5 I promised! I will work on it as much as I can but it is coming slowly.
- Let's build a boat. You will need one wood and one linen. Simple, right?
- Boats take a while... My person was out all night once because she started building at sunset. But let's get back to building boats.
- Once your boat is finished, lets take a little ride. Pack your chests, food, bed, and materials including stone, limestone, marble, wood, glass, sand, etc.
- We have to do some exploring now. Keep touching the black part of your screen until you see some blue moving blocks. This is water. You will want to have a large body of water, so if it isn't that large you have to keep exploring.
- Once you find water, put your boat in it by tapping the boat and tapping the water's top. Now you can climb in and sail away! You can always sail back when you want; but the more areas you explore the more achievements you will earn in Game Center.
- Reaching the other side, you look around and notice the surroundings. Is this dodo country? A forest? A desert? A beach? I'll tell you about dodo country and beachy country in the next part, part six.
Sorry guys it was short! I will make a super long one later.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Blockheads expert then please try to help others with their questions.