This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPad called "What to Do After Warped In PT 6" and has been posted or updated on Apr 13, 2013 by Films.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
What to Do After Warped In PT 6
Here is about cirten areas you may land in after sailing across a large body of water.
- Dodo country is filled with small red birds with blue wings and yellow beaks. Dodos can be used for 2 main reasons; food and dye for clothing.
- Dodos spawn near apple trees, and they also lay eggs. A dodo egg is a light blue oval which can have very faint spots. They take about a day to hatch if left alone and will turn into a dodo, but you can also steal their eggs for food.
- Dodo eggs produce a huge amount of fullness/health for your blockhead. They are very nutritious and the 2nd most nutritious in-game food. They can be eaten just like any other food.
- Dodos can be stabbed with swords, slapped 4 times, or left alone for about 2 weeks in-game time. Once dead, you can pick up their meat and feather.
- Feathers produce purple dye when you collect five of them.
- Dodos are harmless and are fun to have around. I recommend keeping a number of them around you to keep the environment lush and filled with life.
- Beachy areas are one of the areas where donkeys spawn.
- Beachy areas have coconut trees, which are not available in any other part of the block-world. Coconuts can be gathered in pairs, tris, or even quads!
- Coconuts are very healthy and really give your blockhead energy and fullness. Your blockhead will love them.
PT 7 will be about riding donkeys, stabbing donkeys for leather and carrots, and young donkeys, and a little more about the beachy area. Drop some of those hot likes!
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 01-04-2016
Posted on: 11-29-2015
Posted on: 11-29-2015
Posted on: 11-25-2015
Posted on: 11-04-2015
Posted on: 10-14-2015
Posted on: 10-11-2015