This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPod called "What to Do After Warped In PT 7" and has been posted or updated on Apr 13, 2013 by Films. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
What to Do After Warped In PT 7
This will be one of the last parts I make, this one up until nine will be guides, 10 will be tips and FAQs.
- Beachy country is filled with donkeys, sand, and trees. You can tell if your in a beachy area if coconuts are around, and there are Rocky Mountains, cliffs that go up high and are made of stone. Sometimes they have caves in the middle.
- Beaches provide tons of coconuts, carrots, and chillies. I found 2 chilly plants when I first warped in, and now I have replanted every chilly I have seen and have a chilly farm. Enough about me though.
- • Beachy areas rain almost daily and have long days and nights. I am in the West Beachy area right now.
- You can get leather by stabbing donkeys and dropbears with spears 2-6 times. Donkeys also drop carrots when it dies.
- You can also ride donkeys; first you need a Flax. You can get flax by finding a flax plant, (a bushy-like plant that is very common and also produces seeds) and if you use a Machete on it it will clear faster and you will get 3x the flax.
- Once you have Flax, go to your craft bench (as I said in an earlier part) and craft string. It takes a few minutes for your blockhead to craft this.
- You will also need a carrot. Carrots are common in the beachy area.
- You will need a stick, too. You can destroy the leaves of a tree for sticks.
- Once you have all of these items, craft the tool and use it on a donkey you find. You can travel faster and grab more fruits/veggies/food than on foot.
PT 8 coming soon! I'll make the next one better, and it will be about young donkeys, tips about riding donkeys, injuries, and meditation.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Blockheads expert then please try to help others with their questions.