This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPod called "What to Do After Warped in PT 8" and has been posted or updated on Apr 14, 2013 by Films. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
What to Do After Warped in PT 8
Wow, looking back I started the "What to Do After Warped Ins" only 3 days ago. Well, here is part 8.
- Young donkeys don't really do anything, just stand around and look cute. Slapping them doesn't do anything, and if they die they don't give anything.
- Young donkeys cannot be ridden, only stay young for a day, and aren't that much fun until they get older.
- If you are riding a donkey and see a large spot in the ground leading into a cave, DON'T TRY TO JUMP IT. It is very dangerous and my blockhead would have died if she could, all her health was gone and she was "Badly injured".
- That's why I want to talk about injuries. There are three ways you can get injured, and I will list them.
- Getting attacked by dropbears.
- Having a bad fall.
- Starvation, Lack of Ocsiygen, or Freezing/Burning.
- To cure an injury, you must first get out of the area you got injured in ASAP. Once your out, eat. You can eat food even if you are not hungry, but unhealthy.
- Meditation is a way of building up happiness from an injury, a way to pass the time, and a way to get epic items, from apples to coffee cherries to sapphires.
- Once you finish meditating a whole "meditating bar", (this could take from 10-20 minutes) you will get a prize. For example, I got 4 coffee cherries, 2 kelp, marble, emerald, apples, flint, and 2 rubies.
- I suggest finding something to do while your blockhead meditates; don't worry he/she will not get tired, hungry, sore, or unhappy while meditating. Once she/he finishes meditating a bar she/he will immediately start a new one.
Iight, time to wrap up the shop. Might take me a while to finish PT 9. PT 10 will be FAQs, tips, and suggestions.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Blockheads expert then please try to help others with their questions.