This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPad called "What to Do After Warped in PT 10" and has been posted or updated on Apr 18, 2013 by Films.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
What to Do After Warped in PT 10
Here are some tips; because you've pretty much done everything...
- When 2 or more blockheads work on one project, the project goes faster.
- Putting campfires too close to wooden objects (trees, beds, wooden blocks, etc) can cause a fire, but it can also be used to get rid of the bears.
- Going out from sunset - sunrise and walking under a tree with a dropbear in it will get you attacked.
- Cooked meat is more filling than raw meat.
- Eating Kelp will half-fill your blockheads' oxygen bar.
- Dirt houses don't provide as muh protection from temperatures and weather as wood, brick, limestone, stone, etc houses.
- Q: Can you get to the moon?
- A: Yes, but it takes forever and you will probably run out of air.
- Q: If I put a torch in my house, will it burn down?
- A: No.
- Q: What is the shark jaw for?
- A: Decoration.
- Q: Is there a way to die in The Blockheads?
- A: No, unless you have more than one character.
- Q: What do time crystals do?
- A: They can be used for updates, blockheads, and finishing projects instantly.
- Q: How do I ride a donkey?
- A: See my Part 6/7.
- Q: How do you beat the game?
- A: There is no way to "beat" the game, just use your creativity and continue to build, craft, and block.
Thank you for reading this. This was original made by FILMS.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 04-21-2016
Posted on: 04-12-2016
Posted on: 04-07-2016
From: Jet fuel
Posted on: 04-04-2016
Posted on: 03-14-2016
Posted on: 01-04-2016
Posted on: 11-29-2015