This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Do's and Don't's" and has been posted or updated on Nov 15, 2013 by Game Developer. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Do's and Don't's
Things you shouldn't do.....
1. Place campfires near wooden things. Results: House on fire!!!! AAAAAH!!!!
2. Go out in the cold with no clothing. You'll freeze, then slowly move. You can't really die.
3. Go exploring without at least 50-75 food.
4. Don't swim when there are large bodies of water. Sharks Alert!
5. Do not use the wrong tool when mining, cutting leaves, chopping trees, or digging.
Things you should do.....
1. Conserve your minerals. You'll need them later.
2. Always remember to pack food for a journey, especially when it's very, VERY, far away.
That's it! I'll come back to post more!
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Blockheads expert then please try to help others with their questions.