This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Extremely useful tips" and has been posted or updated on Nov 27, 2013 by Xalay. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Extremely useful tips
When wrapped in dig alot of dirt and make a room. I recommend you to make a room near the portal, fron where you were wrapped in. If don't know how to make back walls or a house to stay in, don't worry, tips to make a home:
- Dig a alot of dirt/sand and place 4 to 6 blocks of it horizantally from right side but before that, please find and anti-tree/plant area. And remember to leave two blocks for your blockhead to enter and exit.
- Continue but this time,start vertically I mean like this:----------
- Start again horizontally to make the end of the room.
- Never make a house of wood and place a campfire in it. Results: BURNED HOUSE.
- After you have made a room, dig one dirt and go to the portal (from where you were wrapped in) and search for "workbench", CRAFT it from one dirt that you dug.
- After some time you will have a workbench in your inventory.
- After crafting that, remember that I told you leave two blocks of sand? Enter from the space you left when making the room and place the workbench in the corner of the room.
- Cut wood from a tree. About 4 to 8 wood.
- Search and craft woodwork bench.
- Then search and craft a door to keep the animals out. Place it both sides of the room.
- Craft a bed, 5 shelfs, 1 chest and rest about 10 to 20 mins (while your mobile off).
- After some time, everything will be done.
- Place the things.
How to find food:
Method 1: Plant any fruit you got when wrapped in. (Plant by tapping the fruit on your inventory and then the dirt where you want to plant).
Method 2: Plant apple trees, meditate and dodo birds will spawn! Kill them by tapping them to get raw dodo meat.
How to cook raw dodo's meat:
Craft a campfire in workbench and then, select cooked dodo meat. Tip: cooked dodo meat is healthier than raw dodo meat. Hope these tips help you! I will post more if i learn more.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Blockheads expert then please try to help others with their questions.