This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Want more fish?" and has been posted or updated on Jun 3, 2014 by SPYcraft^-^.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Want more fish?
You Need: (any type) shovel, (any type) machete, kelp
- Tip 1: FIND a lake that is not to small or huge make sure it has kelp (so like small-medium to medium large sized lake)
- Tip 2: Make sure its 3 to 5 blocks deep
- Tip 3: Shape it into a rectangle
- Tip 4: Get all the kelp there and replant it (make sure the kelp is on every block in the water, if there is not enough get more kelp)
THEN DONE!! I hope this helps you get lots of fish! After 2 to 3 days i have got around 50 fish in my chest at home. I have seen lots of fish ( about 7 or 8) all together! Also you can get the kelp there to. BUT sometimes when the fishes start spawning in, you need to replant the kelp. SPY OUT!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 11-13-2016
From: Faye Z.
Posted on: 11-12-2016
Posted on: 09-22-2016
Posted on: 09-11-2016
Posted on: 09-06-2016
Posted on: 08-21-2016
Posted on: 07-22-2016
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.