This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Useful Tips (by ekmk3565)" and has been posted or updated on Jun 3, 2014 by ekmk3565. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Useful Tips (by ekmk3565)
Hey guys, Films' guide was outdated after the update in 1.5, you can now DIE!
- Don't go venturing out in the wild in the dark. Chances that there are dropbears on trees.
- Save your time crystals. Don't go wasting them all. Use them for a special pick, portal upgrades, or premium items.
- There are several ways to die. Falling terribly, lack of oxygen, hunger, overheat, burning, freezing, drowning, getting damaged by hostile creatures and players alike.
- Don't go willy-nilly on digging straight down. First rule of mining, don't dig straight down.
- Explore a cavern first, you'll have less chances of dying when on the hunt for gold.
- Fill your primary slots with baskets to carry more stuff.
- Never, ever, EVER, put a campfire near wood.
- Organize chests using signs. (If you're too bored to do this, just draw squares on paper and label them.)
- On any chance, you get to see a Cave Troll, remember, he is slower, but has the same AI as a blockhead. The only difference is that they can't go through 1 block-high holes.
- Travel light, unless it's a long journey.
- When you see an ocean, and you're riding a donkey, don't risk going in the water trying to get it to the other side.
- Make coffees when venturing out without a bed.
- Eat, then plant some. Planting will give you more.
- Learn to drop some items you don't need.
Okay guys, that's it, leave a like, and there will be the occasion of me answering your questions.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Blockheads expert then please try to help others with their questions.