This page contains Zenonia 5 Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Passive skills, Skill Stone Strategy" and has been posted or updated on Apr 5, 2013 by abn. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Gamevil Inc.
- Publisher: Gamevil Inc.
- Genre: Role-Playing Action RPG
- Release: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Passive skills, Skill Stone Strategy
- Using Passive skills are powerful upgrades that are permanently enabled, while Active skills (as the name suggests) need to be activated from the combat "wheel" that surrounds your basic attack button. These use up precious energy, so use them cautiously and always have a move or two available for a surprise encounter.
- Remember that the game uses an energy system which limits how often you can use your powerful abilities.
- Each day you will receive a one-off free entry to the Abyss for the chance to win great loot in a timed event.
- As you level up and do combat with your fairy, the Communion bar will increase. Once it's filled up you can make use of the Extract function to create a Skill Stone for her.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 01-09-2015