Ways to get Extra free metal, gas, plastic, iodine and ammunition for Crazy TribesHome / iPhone - iPad /
This page contains Crazy Tribes Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Ways to get Extra free metal, gas, plastic, iodine and ammunition" and has been posted or updated on Jan 21, 2013 by heavenroxs.
- Developer: Xyrality Gmbh
- Publisher: Xyrality Gmbh
- Genre: Simulation
- Release: Aug 28, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Ways to get Extra free metal, gas, plastic, iodine and ammunition
- Send all your new supplies right to the first base.
- Get the troops transported back all the metal, gas, plastic, iodine and ammunition.
- Visit stash it at the new based. Abandon that old base for some time to allow someone go overe. Wait until they build up enough resources then go right back from their store.
- Just attack bases which have been abandoned by other gamers with only using 3 scouts and 1 pickup to obtain resource-farming at defenseless mutant bases but don't send over any ammunition to do this.
- Attack them, and let their resources keep building up then return to attack them again later.
- Make sure to send the minimal quantity of troops with lots of pick-ups along with other supply service providers to be able to effectively attack.
- Win the fight since mutant bases are essentially just areas for farming and they don't have any real attack power.
- Send on them and theyll load up on metal, gas and plastic, which you'll then visit the HQ and trade for ammunition.
- The greater scouts and pick-ups you've, the greater mutant bases you are able to farm simultaneously.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 02-12-2014
From: Psycho Killer
Posted on: 09-25-2013
Posted on: 06-22-2013
Posted on: 04-30-2013
Posted on: 02-21-2013