This page contains Momonga Pinball Adventures Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Basic Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Jan 30, 2013 by agagagag. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Paladin Studios
- Publisher: Paladin Studios
- Genre: Miscellaneous Parlor Pinball
- Release: Jan 17, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Basic Gameplay Tips
- The physics can appear a little tricky in the beginning, but Momo reacts exactly the same means by every level. Play with the initial phases a couple of times before you learn to launch Momo within the direction you would like him to visit
- Don't catch Momo by holding a flipper upright - this can lead to misses as frequently because it does catches, especially on the game's shorter boards.
- You should utilize tilt controls to influence him left and right for the next area of the island.
- If the thing is cracks inside a area of the wall, send Momo flying in internet marketing. Odds are good it is a hidden stash of coins or perhaps a shortcut.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Momonga Pinball Adventures expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 02-04-2013