This page contains Alien Vs. Predator: Evolution Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Gameplay Strategy" and has been posted or updated on Mar 12, 2013 by spazz. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Angry Mob Games
- Publisher: Fox Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Genre: Action Shooter Third-Person
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- You'll cover more ground by performing a lunge. Simply tilt the virtual analog stick in the desired direction and press the B button. This is the best way to avoid taking damage from enemies carrying ranged weapons.
- Don't forget to block, which you can do by pressing the B button while standing still.
- The Predator doesn't have any stealth skills to begin with, so there's no point sneaking up on anything.
- If you use the Alien's harvest execution, you'll lose your facehugger ability for a while.
- Make sure you pull off as many executions as possible to keep your health bar topped-up.
- Both the Alien and Predator earn Xeno and Honor points independently of each other. Use these points in the Store to upgrade your character.
- The Predator's heat vision allows you to spot trip lasers.
- Rapidly press attack buttons to whittle away an opponent's health, to the point where a skull appears above its head. This means you can execute a fatality. Press the corresponding skull on the bottom right corner of the screen, then quickly follow the on-screen prompts to deliver the knockout blow. Doing this refills your character's health meter.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Alien Vs. Predator: Evolution expert then please try to help others with their questions.