This page contains Baseball Superstars 2013 Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Developer Tips" and has been posted or updated on Feb 14, 2013 by blake1295.
- Developer: Gamevil Inc.
- Publisher: Gamevil Inc.
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jan 31, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- Higher Cup finals will reward you more EXP and G Points.
- A player can be upgraded to Level 250.
- Train to earn EXP and SP. With sufficient EXP, player levels will increase. SP are used to learn skills.
- After the 10th season, you will be asked to retire a player once in every five seasons. Retired players can play in the same team as your teammate.
- When creating a new player, you can use permanent/equipping items that you used on the previous player. You'll still have to learn skills from the beginning.
- You can make a player or teammates stronger.
- Before facing the opposing player, Mental will be compared. The one with higher Mental will be able to activate skills. If the opponent looks strong, summon a Super Player to receive a powerful buff at-bat.
- Use Super Battling/Super Pitch to crush your opponent.
- After a game, Condition and Popularity change based on performance.
- Nurtured players can play as many games as you wish.
- Play a match against another player's team in the PvP menu. You have five chances per day. With the 5th win, you receive an Upgrade Stone as a reward.
- Play against your Gamevil Live friends to receive a Player Upgrade Potion.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 11-13-2014
Posted on: 06-02-2014
Posted on: 04-30-2014
Posted on: 03-13-2014
Posted on: 09-10-2013
Posted on: 07-19-2013
Posted on: 05-14-2013