This page contains The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Order of picture levels" and has been posted or updated on Sep 25, 2014 by Argh. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: G5 Entertainment
- Publisher: G5 Entertainment
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Order of picture levels
Below is the list of levels for each picture from lowest level to highest level as of the Treasure Island update (Sept. 2014). Each level is listed as: Level (frame colour*; rate of completion % for each play at level; amount of special items needed to play picture at level**).
*Frame decoration is as seen on iPad1 1st gen, and appearance may vary with device game is played on.
**Some levels require special items to play e.g. fireflies for night garden, ladybugs for mill, and holiday pictures may have their own special item requirements during holiday events.
- Novice (green-yellow; +20% per play; 5 special items)
- Trainee (plain brown; +10% per play; 10 special items)
- Detective (decorative copper-brown; ~7% per play; 15 special items)
- Pro (silver; ~4% per play; 20 special items)
- High Seeker (gold; +1% per play; 25 special items)
- Academician (bright purple-pink; +1% per 2 plays; 30 special items)
- Magister (bright green; +1% per 4 plays; 35 special items)
- Professor (baby blue; +1% per 6 plays; 40 special items
As a guide, if a special task requires getting to 'Academic level' (Academician; purple-pink frame) on a new picture this will require approximately 155 plays and approximately 3,350 special items if they are needed for that picture (e.g. cupids arrows for Tree of Dates, Christmas baubles for Christmas Eve, pumpkin lanterns for Witch's Hut).
To get to 100% Professor level from the point of opening a new picture (0% Novice level) will take approximately 1,355 plays and approximately 47,350 special items if they are needed for that picture. However, this is not the maximum amount you can play a single picture. Once you reach 100% Professor the counter will continue to increase the more you play the picture to 101%, 102% etc. indefinitely.
All credit to Brenda who suggested this list be posted here.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery expert then please try to help others with their questions.