You entered an incorrect code - reason for this message for The Secret Society: Hidden MysteryHome / iPhone - iPod /
This page contains The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Hints for iPhone - iPod called "You entered an incorrect code - reason for this message" and has been posted or updated on Mar 25, 2014 by JJJ. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: G5 Entertainment
- Publisher: G5 Entertainment
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
You entered an incorrect code - reason for this message
When you enter a code to add a friend you will sometimes get this message: "You entered an incorrect code". This can happen for the following reasons:
- The code was not provided correctly, sometimes digits and characters look similar to each other - tip to players who provide codes, type them all lower case so digits and characters will be easily seen as which type they are, for example 0 and o (zero and lowercase oh) vs 0 and O (zero and uppercase oh), or see point 3 below.
- The code has already been used by other players and once it had been used 4 times it will become invalid - tip to code providers, repost your code once you have accepted 4 friends, and to those who know this is why they got the message, post a request for a new code or post your code
- The code is wrong, the codes at this time contain 6 digits/characters, codes with more or less will not work and you will get the message, or see point 2 above, it was given with the wrong digits/characters in it - tip, try replacing an oh with a zero or an el with a one
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery expert then please try to help others with their questions.