This page contains The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Connecting your game to Facebook" and has been posted or updated on Apr 3, 2014 by ZecretZociety. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: G5 Entertainment
- Publisher: G5 Entertainment
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Connecting your game to Facebook
In the top left corner of your screen, below your game name is the Facebook icon, tap this to sign in. You will need to ensure that you have the FB app installed on your device and that Secret Society has permitted access to it in your settings.
- PROS – You can change your profile picture to that of your FB account. There are awards for publishing to FB (you might want to change the publishing settings to "Only Me" to save overrunning your friends’ newsfeeds!).
- CONS – Secret Society pushes you to allow it to publish to your wall and friends’ news feeds – you can change the settings though! Your FB name gets published on your game profile.
You do have the option to log your game in to FB and select your profile picture and then log it out again. This will retain your picture as long as you don’t change avatar and your name won’t show on your game profile.
If you're not already on FB you can create an account with very limited information and you don't even have to use your real name. You will need a genuine email address though.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery expert then please try to help others with their questions.