This page contains The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Gifting" and has been posted or updated on May 25, 2014 by ZecretZociety. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: G5 Entertainment
- Publisher: G5 Entertainment
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
THERE ARE THREE CATEGORIES OF GIFTS:
- FREEBIES - (anything on the send a gift tab) which you can send 50 per day, one per person. This does not "cost" you anything.
- COLLECTION ITEMS – which you can send 10 per day – distributed as you choose, ie you can send all ten to one person if you wish.
- THANKYOUS – These are the little wrapped boxes that you see when collecting your gifts. They are what you receive when your friend presses thankyou when you send them a gift.
- FREEBIES – If you have reached the level to unlock a freebie gift, then it will have a one next to it on your friend's wishlist – just click on the item to send it.
- COLLECTION ITEMS – The number on your friend's wishlist shows how many YOU have in your inventory. If you have more than one, you can send it by clicking on the item. This does not work if you only have one – see below.
- THANKYOUS - Sending thankyous is a nice thing to do, and it DOESN'T "cost" you anything – it does not come out of your inventory. Just click thankyou when you accept the gift from your friend.
Back to all CheatsSubmit Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery expert then please try to help others with their questions.