This page contains The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Wish List" and has been posted or updated on Apr 22, 2014 by ZecretZociety.
- Developer: G5 Entertainment
- Publisher: G5 Entertainment
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Nov 21, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
HOW DO I PUT ITEMS ON MY WISH LIST?
Go to the "Collections" tab at the bottom of your screen and open it up.
- For collection items, find the item in your list and click the green plus sign and it will be added to your wish list (displayed across the top of the tab).
- For Elements, you will need to click one of the boxes next to a collection that shows the element you want to add (may be a group of up to 4 items) and this will open a separate box showing the elements required for that particular collection. This then has the green plus signs next to the elements. Take caution not to click "Buy" here!
HOW DO I TAKE ITEMS OFF MY WISH LIST?
Open the "Collections" tab to display your wish list and click the red X next to the item. Adding an item without removing any will change the last item on your list.
MY FRIEND'S WISH LIST IS EMPTY, WHY, AND WHAT DO I DO?
There can be many reasons why their list is empty such as:
- They don't need anything that can be put on the wish list.
- They need ladybugs, carrots or fireflies and have changed their name or picture to reflect this.
- They have issues gifting themselves and feel bad asking for something, or may be on a break.
What should I do then?
- Check their name or picture to see if they are asking for something in particular.
- Generally ladybugs, carrots and fireflies are always welcome, so perhaps send one of those.
- You may like to keep an eye on your gifts to see if they are currently gifting you as this may give you more of a picture of what is happening.
MY LEVEL ISN'T HIGH ENOUGH TO GIVE WHAT THEY WANT, WHAT DO I DO?
The brass and silver winding keys are used for a lot of the collections that are gathered most often, so are generally always welcome. You always have something to offer, whatever level you are!
WHAT DO THE NUMBERS ON MY FRIEND'S WISH LIST MEAN?
- For collection items, the number indicates how many YOU have in your inventory. If you only have one, you will need to send it manually by scrolling through your inventory (see the Gifting hint). If there is no number, you don't have any available so cannot gift it.
- For elements, it will always show a one against the item, as long as you are a high enough level to gift it, or have paid to unlock it. If there is no number against it, you cannot gift it until you reach the right level or use crystals to unlock it.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.