This page contains The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Visiting Friends (and Charging)" and has been posted or updated on Apr 22, 2014 by ZecretZociety. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
Visiting Friends (and Charging)
WHY SHOULD I VISIT MY FRIENDS?
- If your friends see that you visit them, they will hopefully reciprocate (particularly important if there is an event such as Valentines that requires their input!)
- You get XP points for charging awards or pictures which help you level up in the game (if you are close to levelling up but have run out of energy, visit some friends and gain XP using your strength instead!)
- You get money and reputation points for charging awards or pictures.
- You get bonuses for visiting – (some or all of) money, XP, ladybugs and fireflies. The number of bonuses is relative to your reputation level – 1 bonus for visiting your friend for each level.
- Sometimes you get one or more collection items when you charge something.
- If you have more strength than you can use on your friends, you can also visit the 6 randomly generated players on the Invite tab.
WHAT SHOULD I CHARGE WHEN I VISIT MY FRIENDS?
- If there is an event on that requires a click such as the VD box, that is typically the priority for most people.
- Awards – these are the most popular choice of those that know they are a merchant, but charging these will be appreciated by everyone! Some think that as merchants their profession isn’t of much use to their friends, as everyone has lots of money (only in game sadly!). This isn’t strictly true as you can buy compasses, lanterns and time machines for coins.
- Pictures – If you know you are not a merchant, your friends often prefer you to charge their pictures, particularly the sleuths among you!
- A Little of Both – If you’re not sure of your profession (and even if you are!) charging a mix of awards and pictures is just as good.
As far as I can tell, if someone visits a friend after you and charges the same award or picture as you did, your charge is overwritten. It is my personal opinion that visiting actually benefits you more than your friend!
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery expert then please try to help others with their questions.