You entered an incorrect code - reason for this message for The Secret Society: Hidden MysteryHome / iPhone - iPad /
This page contains The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Hints for iPhone - iPad called "You entered an incorrect code - reason for this message" and has been posted or updated on Apr 30, 2014 by ZecretZociety.
- Developer: G5 Entertainment
- Publisher: G5 Entertainment
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Nov 21, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
You entered an incorrect code - reason for this message
When you enter a code to add a friend you will sometimes get this message: "You entered an incorrect code". This can happen for the following reasons:
- The code was not provided correctly, sometimes digits and characters look similar to each other - tip to players who provide codes, type them all lower case so digits and characters will be easily seen as which type they are, for example 0 and o (zero and lowercase oh) vs 0 and O (zero and uppercase oh), or see point 3 below.
- The code has already been used by other players and once it had been used 4 times it will become invalid - tip to code providers, repost your code once you have accepted 4 friends, and to those who know this is why they got the message, post a request for a new code or post your code
- The code is wrong, the codes at this time contain 6 digits/characters, codes with more or less will not work and you will get the message, or see point 2 above, it was given with the wrong digits/characters in it - tip, try replacing an oh with a zero or an el with a one
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 11-26-2015
Posted on: 11-24-2015
Posted on: 11-20-2015
Posted on: 11-19-2015
Posted on: 11-16-2015
Posted on: 11-10-2015
Posted on: 11-09-2015