This page contains The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Order of Picture levels" and has been posted or updated on Apr 22, 2014 by ZecretZociety. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Order of Picture levels
Below is the list of levels for each picture from lowest level to highest level as of the Valentines Day update (Feb 2014). Each level is listed as: Level (frame colour*; rate of completion % for each play at level; amount of special items needed to play picture at level**). *frame decoration is as seen on iPad1 1st gen, and appearance may vary with device game is played on. **some levels require special items to play e.g. fireflies for night garden, ladybugs for mill, and holiday pictures may have their own special item requirements during holiday events.
- Novice (green-yellow; +20% per play; 5 special items)
- Trainee (plain brown; +10% per play; 10 special items)
- Detective (decorative copper-brown; ~7% per play; 15 special items)
- Pro (silver; ~4% per play; 20 special items)
- High Seeker (gold; +1% per play; 25 special items)
- Academician (bright purple-pink; +1% per 2 plays; 30 special items)
- Magister (bright green; +1% per 4 plays; 35 special items)
As a guide, if a special task requires getting to 'Academic level' (Academician; purple-pink frame) on a new picture this will require approximately 155 plays and approximately 3,350 special items if they are needed for that picture (e.g. cupids arrows for Tree of Dates, Christmas baubles for Christmas Eve, pumpkin lanterns for Witch's Hut).
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery expert then please try to help others with their questions.