This page contains The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Using Tools" and has been posted or updated on Apr 22, 2014 by ZecretZociety. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- SEEKER’S EYE – Points out the location of one object but does not remove it. (In pairs mode it will point to both of the items at the same time)
- COMPASS – Lasts for 30 seconds. The compass points in the direction of one item at a time. It starts in the middle of the screen but you can move it around. When it is near to an object, that object will light up and the compass will spin. In pairs mode, once you have selected one item, the compass will point to its pair.
- DYNAMITE – Explodes and removes three objects.
- TORCH – Lights the whole screen for 30 seconds in night mode.
- LANTERN – Increases the size of the torch beam for 30 seconds in night mode.
- TIME MACHINE – Adds 45 seconds
The SEEKER'S EYE also has unique actions in each of the puzzles:
- BLOCKS – Removes one random brown block
- PIPES – Rotates one or two sections in to the correct position
- MEMORY MATCH – Turns all cards over at the same time for 30 seconds
- MATCH 3 – Removes one "layer" of background from one random square
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery expert then please try to help others with their questions.