This page contains The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Awards" and has been posted or updated on Apr 22, 2014 by ZecretZociety. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: G5 Entertainment
- Publisher: G5 Entertainment
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
There are currently 8 Awards that sit across the top of your desktop. Apart from the Pyramid and Sphere, these awards have 10 levels each, 5 stars and then 5 crowns – the crown levels are colour coded, level 1 – Pink, level 2 – Green, level 3 – Blue, level 4 – Red, level 5 – Gold. From left to right, the awards are:
- Collector – upgraded by completing collections - top level 5000 collections – gives a collection item every 12 hours
- Taken To Task - upgraded by completing tasks - top level unknown (as at Valentines update it is not possible to reach the 2nd crown level as not enough tasks are available) – gives energy every 8 hours
- Friendliness – upgraded by adding friends (level attained remains the same even if you delete friends) - top level unknown (beware if you are going for the top award as there seems to be an issue with losing all of your friend list when you reach 1000 which is the 4th crown level) – gives strength (and usually fireflies) every 12 hours
- Pyramid of Fortune – Received for completing a challenge during the Christmas event – you could ONLY get this during the event, and it is no longer available – gives ladybugs etc every 12 hours (5 uncharged and 10 when charged)
- Sphere of Miracles – Received for completing a challenge during the Halloween event – you could ONLY get this during the event, and it is no longer available - gives ladybugs etc every 12 hours (5 uncharged and 10 when charged)
- Lucky Seeker – upgraded by playing pictures WITHOUT making a mistake - top level 5000 pictures searched – gives XP every 2 hours
- Conundrum Conqueror – upgraded by completing the mini games WITHOUT making a mistake – top level 5000 – gives XP every 4 hours
- Tooling Around – upgraded by using tools – top level 10,000 tools used – gives a random tool every 8 hours
There are a number of other awards for various things on the Awards tab (such as searching in a particular mode, giving a certain number of gifts, reaching certain picture levels etc) – achieving this gives you prizes as you achieve them, but does not give you a permanent award like those above. As at Valentine’s update, the following awards cannot be completed as there are only 21 pictures available:
- Wanderer level 5 – Discover 30 new pictures
- Trainee level 5 – Reach Trainee level in 30 pictures
- Detective level 5 – Reach Detective level in 30 pictures
- Expert (Pro) level 5 – Reach Expert level in 30 pictures
This does not apply to High Seeker level 5, as Academian is being counted as High Seeker too.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery expert then please try to help others with their questions.