This page contains Musaic Box HD Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Feb 26, 2013 by D96213. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: KranX Productions
- Publisher: KranX Productions
- Genre: Miscellaneous Rhythm / Music
- Release Date: Feb 26, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Tips
- Listen to each puzzle piece individually. You can usually find the pieces that match the overall melody, and begin to construct the puzzle around them.
- Remember that you can't have two of the same colour / instrument in a single column, so logic rules out several combinations.
- If you get really stuck, the hint system is just a tap away. It will tell you which pieces are in the wrong position by shading them out, sometimes indicating a direct swap that will fix things.
- Instead of looking for specific objects, you will need to click everywhere in the room to turn on lights, turn over mirrors, look in coat pockets, etc. to find all the missing pieces.
- When you find a piece of the score in the room, it will enlarge, and then you will click it again to “copy it to your book.” The actual piece will stay where it is in the room, which can be confusing. If you click on it yet again, you will just get a message that you have already copied it.
- Pieces for an individual song’s score may be hidden in more than one room, or in the musaic box itself, where they will be revealed as you solve other song puzzles.
- Sometimes you will have to perform several actions in a sequence, like turning on a lamp and then moving a picture to reveal a hidden piece.
- There are two kinds of hints in the rooms. First, you will see sparkles in places where you should try clicking. Second, the words in the black bar at the top of the screen may give you more information. These are especially helpful for solving the sequence puzzles.
- The counter in the map of the house tells you the number of score pieces left to find in the room
- If you have found all the score pieces in a room and the next room hasn’t opened yet, go back through the book to see if there are any completed song puzzles to solve. Usually solving a song puzzle will give you a piece to another score, but it may also open another room.
- If you get a message while you are in the book that you have “revealed a piece” to another score or “revealed a key” you don’t have to do anything—the piece will automatically be put in the song book in the right place.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Musaic Box HD expert then please try to help others with their questions.