This page contains Car Escape 1-4: Nowhere To Go Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Level one complete walkthrough" and has been posted or updated on Jul 28, 2013 by Explosivemuffin. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Shanghai Hongju Network Technology Co., Ltd
- Publisher: Shanghai Hongju Network Technology Co., Ltd
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Level one complete walkthrough
Ok ima tell yall how to beat level one:
- Turn on the 2 lights that are beside you in the back seat than turn on the main one that is in front of you at the top
- Go to each door and look in the sides there should be a scalpel handel, screwdriver handel, a metal cylinder, and a screwdriver tip.
- Assemble the screwdriver
- At the back seat turn behind you and touch the right headrest you will zoom in and there will be a 7 up can, take it
- Go to the armrest compartment thingy in the middle of the 2 front seats zoom in to the cupholder and put the 7 up can in there
- After you put the can in there the armrest behind you will open take thd red bull can that is there and put it in the cupholder too the compartment behind it will open, take the key inside and open the glovebox with it
- Take the car key thats inside the glovebox and put it in the ignition and try to start it, it will fail
- After it fails zoom out, the radio screen thing will be on so touch the bottom and open the drawer take the scalpel blade and the lighter
- Go out to the back seat, there will be a black box thing zoom in on it and put the lighter in the slot the black box will open, there is a fuse take it
- Go to the front and touch the lower left side of the steering wheel there will be a compartment that wont open use the screwdriver on it, it will open then use the fuse in
- After you put the fuse in go back to the key and start it up again it will fail AGAIN but now the computor screen is on but there is nothing you can do with it so go to the sunshield or whatever on the drivers side and open it take the pliers that is in it
- Build the scalpel and go to the armrest it the back and use the scalpel on it take the sd card that is behind it
- Than go to the compartment where the cans are there is a button that is stuck use the pliers on it and than turn it again the computor screen will flip down use the sd card on it and tgan exit the dashboard is now on go to the key and the car will FINALLY start after than you are done! Hope i helped ;)
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Car Escape 1-4: Nowhere To Go expert then please try to help others with their questions.